Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

February 15, 2006

Here's Addison!

Ok, so I know I'm cute!

Grandmomma Fisher came by
to visit.
Since I am teething (yes, at 3 months!),
I like to gnaw on things!
I love chewing on this doggy!

Here I am with my new pink
dog my granddaddy and
grandmomma Browning
gave to me.

I just LOVE this doggy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have got to get there to see her! She is growing too fast. Please don't let her grow and change any more until I get there. Precious girl!!

Love,

Aunt "Shanny"

9:27 AM  
Blogger dawson said...

Oh what a cutie! The blog is a good idea. Looking forward to watching her progress!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Love the pictures -- she is too cute! Can't wait to have some playtime together.
Love,
Karen & Laney

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! She is so adorable! I love this idea - Makes those of us who are far away...seem a bit closer. We can't wait to meet her!

Love,
Cindi (& Buddy)

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! It is already in my "favorites" list so I can visit often. She is a cutie and I look forward to meeting her at the reunion!
Maeberta

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home