If One Hand is Good, Then Two Must Be Better
We have a new THING!
Addison has mastered the pageant wave...except she sometimes likes to wave to all her fans at the same time (i.e. she uses both hands). Her wave is so funny; perfectly suited for a little girl who constantly surprises us with silly behaviors.
And so what if Addison gives away her BIG trick from the get-go in this video, her personality is shown throughout this clip. Enjoy the antics of Addison.
Video: watch Addison wave bye-bye with both hands
**Sorry for the shaky filming. I haven't quite mastered the interaction with baby while videoing technique yet.**



2 Comments:
Ha!Ha! I love it. . .the pageant wave just like her mommy!. . . .you knew I would just be all over that one, didn't you!
So cute. . .!
Love the double-handed wave! And the kiss-blowing. Very, very cute. Watch out, pageant babies, Here comes Addison!
Post a Comment
<< Home