Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

May 17, 2007

Happy 4 Year Anniversary to Us!

WARNING!!! This post contains some CHEESE!!!


Well, by the title you can tell what today is...our wedding anniversary. I want to take a moment to post a little about Kyle. (I'll try to keep down the cheese factor)

I can firmly say I am more in love with Kyle than the first day I met him. It's thrilling to know that a committed, loving marriage creates bigger sparks with each year that passes. This is not to say we haven't waded in rough waters, but these times have only moved us closer.
Kyle has made so many strides in his life and I couldn't be more proud of him. I admire him in so many ways; he has this uncanny ability to see the bright side of most situations, a feat to which I may never be able to do myself.

He's caring and makes an honest effort to understand my feelings...even if he's sometimes off in his interpretation. :) His intelligence overwhelms me, and can sometimes be rather intimidating; I turn him into a teacher more times than I count. And for a hubby, he's pretty patient.

He's a fantastic father. I watch in amazement at how much love he projects when he's around Addison. He prays for her and with her, and it has only brought them closer together. I think the most beautiful moments in my life are when I get to watch Kyle hug Addison, shutting his eyes as to hold on to that moment forever. I know this is big time cheese. But it's a picture I will always keep with me.

Kyle, your walk with the Lord and your determination to keep this family on solid ground is the best anniversary present you could give any wife. I can't wait for the next 4 years...and the next 4....etc. I love you with the three loves: ahava*, raya*, and dod*.
*the three loves of the Bible

Here is what Kyle bought me for our anniversary. It's a bouquet from Garland's flowers. They are the florist from our wedding. This is his tradition, to use them for our anniversary.
So anyway, thank you all for reading my gushy homage to my husband. I'm sure you are now all trying to get the sap off. :)


And for all you "clean people":
quit focusing on our clutter...
look at the pretty flowers! :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Beautiful sentiments and beautiful flowers! Happy Anniversary!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home