Catching Up
Well, since I just started this blog I need to catch everyone up on the new additions to the family. In January, the Rister family (my mom's side) welcomed little Tyler Brooks Kirill, son of Jody and Stephanie Haltiwanger. He is such a blessing!!! Jody and Steph adopted him from Russia, and our family is just thrilled. The road was long and hard, but the outcome was SO worth it. See pictures of Ty below.
On February 7, 2006, the Browning family welcomed little Owen Walker, son to Brad and Chrissie Browning. He is such a cutie-pie. He was 7 lbs 4 ounces and 20 inches long. He arrived a week early, thrilling his mom and dad. He is already the light of their life. See pictures of Owen below.
Pictures of Ty. 
Brad (dad), Kyle, James, and Bobby
(granddaddy) showing off Owen.
(granddaddy) showing off Owen.
~Jaime


Owen with his mommy. :)


1 Comments:
I like having the extended additions on your website. They come across nicely.
I cannot find the areas that I need to "click" on so that you will get paid for their advertisements. I don't believe they come up on my computer.
The blog really looks good and of course the babies really do show up good on this blog. All the babies are beautiful!
Love, Mama
Post a Comment
<< Home