Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

May 25, 2006

Some Long Awaited Photos

Here are a few photos I have been meaning to post. The captions should explain them.

Here I am with my cousin, Kayla. I am getting ready to get baptized.
Someone said there is water involved. Is that true?


Look what my daddy did to my hair! If I was a boy, I would look just like him!

This is a picture of my cousin Owen and Aunt Chrissie on Mother's Day. He is getting SO big!

This is my buddy, Zaydah; the niece of my Uncle Justin and Aunt Kari. She is 10 months old.

This picture was taken on Mother's Day. I drew blood from Granddaddy's face. He still talks about it. :) My outfit came from my Aunt Katie. I think I am wearing it to church this Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home