Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

February 7, 2007

Kyle in the Future

My friend, Neely, sent this video to me. And it couldn't have come at a better time. Last night, while hanging out at the house, I began to think of the lengths Kyle will go to, to interact with Addison. For example, (last night) Kyle and Addison started playing with dolls. And Kyle got so into the doll playing, that when Addison was no longer interested he kept pushing her to play more. It was quite entertaining. So with getting this video, all I can say is: please enjoy a future glimpse of Kyle...

Watch: Sprite Love

*And, Neely, Brad will look fabulous in his boas and make-up. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

LOVE it. I'm going to link to this on my blog.
K

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home