Mother's Day...Belated
I forgot to post info on my Mother's Day. It was a nice day. We attended church, ate brunch at Morgan's (a quaint awesome restaurant in Simpsonville), and Addison and I had a great nap.
Kyle bought me a very sweet present; and he surprised me with it mid-day...so as to throw me off to think he forgot about me. And it worked.
I received a really special necklace that I share with Addison and coupons for favors from Kyle and Addison (although Addison can't really follow through with them): back rub, breakfast in bed (which I can trade in for a nap), kitchen clean-up, movie night (this is HUGE in our family), and a special dinner. I have two of each coupon (one from Kyle, the other from Addison).
And here's the cute dress Addison wore on Mother's Day. She's quite dramatic in the morning, so I couldn't get a smiley picture of her. This picture will have to do.
Happy Belated Mother's Day to all those mothers out there that somehow make it all work. Your jobs are extreme but oh-so-precious. May god lift you up to the best moms you can be; your influence and love is powerful.



1 Comments:
She makes the dress look much cuter than it was in the store. I knew that she would be adorable wearing that dress.
Love youuuuu, Maga
Post a Comment
<< Home