I am so excited about the new CASTING CROWNS cd coming out, that I just wanted to share this sneak preview. It's a moving video about the creation of this album. ENJOY!
It's much more than a video about their ne CD. It's an encouraging look at what God is doing in people's lives and how he is creatively using them to reach out and tell the world about the Good News of His Son. I know that the Mass media of our country isn't always a good thing, but in this case, I hope the Mass media will help to get the word out. Jaime, I like the quotes you have on the left from CS Lewis and Calvin. Jaime, when you get your chiropractic license, I'm first!!
“A man can no more diminish God’s glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell.”
~C.S. Lewis
"God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable than an empire can rise without His aid?"
-Benjamin Franklin
"Most of us have enough religion to make us religious, but few of us have enough religion to set us free."
~John Calvin
2 Comments:
It's much more than a video about their ne CD. It's an encouraging look at what God is doing in people's lives and how he is creatively using them to reach out and tell the world about the Good News of His Son. I know that the Mass media of our country isn't always a good thing, but in this case, I hope the Mass media will help to get the word out.
Jaime, I like the quotes you have on the left from CS Lewis and Calvin.
Jaime, when you get your chiropractic license, I'm first!!
Jaime,
Loved your blogs! Karen sent me her link and I checked yours out through there. Keep up the good work.
God bless you!
Deb T.
Post a Comment
<< Home