Finally Some Video of Addi, a Couple Hot Air Balloons, Some Potty Practice, and a New Hair-do
Ok, so here is a post FULL of Addison and her silly antics. There are 4 videos; sorry, I know that's rather obnoxious. But I finally caught Addi (in scattered moments) doing a lot of the funny things she does these days.
Karen has been asking me to get video of all these things I have been talking about. So, without further adue...here's some cute pictures and video. Maybe I'll catch some more cute stuff.
Balloon?
Poor
Breighton
is not
allowed to
come out
and play.
One of
the
Freedom
Weekend
balloons.
...
and
another
one.
Grand-
momma
tried a
new
hair-do
on me.
And testing
out the
potty
while
watching
some
commercials.
Ah, the life.



2 Comments:
Love the dancing and the pigtails. Did she do anything on the potty? Addi is quite a character. Looking forward to another zoo trip!
Aunt K
The pigtails are adorable. I love them. She is so cute! Love youuuuu, Maga
Post a Comment
<< Home