Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

December 11, 2007

Addi's Update

For anyone interested, Addison just had her 2 year check-up at her pediatrician, Dr. Whitt. She was 34. 5 inches (77%) and 28 lbs (68%). I think her head was somewhere in the 70th percentile as well. Those numbers become quite trivial at this point. I really could care less. All I wanted to hear was that she was as healthy as a horse...and she is!!! It's great to hear.
Kyle and I work hard to keep her out of her pediatrician's office. It's great to see our hard work pay off; her immune system seems to be responding to what we are doing (ie. rice milk, multivitamin, probiotic, the right temp in her room, getting her spine checked, etc). For us, it's nice to leave those doctor's visits for when we are at our wits end and have no other options. And, unfortunately, those times will come.
Anyway, we love our little girl and still can't wait for her future as a Stand-Up Comedian. :)

Addi just loves her girls (Shanny, Madson, and Kayya [not pictured]).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for healthy kids! I can't remember the last time Riley went to the ped for a sickness!

Love the pic...still quite a little ham, I see?!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home