A Convicting Statement
First off let me say, we are by no means clean people. Anyone who has visited can attest to that statement. We accept this handicap.
I am working on the house some this week, albeit its not very efficient. Yesterday, I finally got to put up our upstairs pack-n-play, which was located in our room. It really just became a clothes catcher; and let's be honest, Addison is almost 2 and there is no need for one.
After I put up the p-n-p, it was apparent that a lot of stuff had accumulated underneath and around it. Due to the mere frustration of the task, I put it off.
Well, this morning Addi and I walked into our bedroom. Addi yelled (in a complete thought), Oh no! A Mess!
I chuckled so much at that. Maybe she can teach us how to be cleaner people. :p



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home