Boards are OVER!!!
So, I'm finally done! I have successfully completed Part I Boards. Grades won't be out for another 6 weeks...but for now, I'm relieved.
For those who are uncertain of what I'm talking about, Chiropractors have to take 4 Board exams to be licensed. Actually, some states only require 3. But lucky me, SC just passed the requirement of 4.
Some FYI- all health care fields have their own Board exams for licensing. Board exams are a way of legitimising a field. And they also make sure everyone in that field is on the same page. Their good things...just a BIG headache for the ones taking them.
So anyway, if you are interested in seeing a rundown of the exams (6 total in Part I), click on this link: Board Exams.
Hopefully I'll have some pictures up of Addison soon. Until then, it's relaxing time.



1 Comments:
She's back! :) Glad to see you blogging here again. I'm sure you did fine on Boards, don't stress or you might break out in hives, LOL.
Post a Comment
<< Home