Dave visits
Wow, well there are a lot of things to post today. Dave came by last night; and everyone, from Kyle to Breighton, really enjoys his visits. Dave is getting married on October 21st; so he and Kyle discussed bachelor party ideas. I am happy to say that Dave is a down-to-earth guy, so he is opting for a USC football game. :)
I thought I would actually post some "action shots" of Addison. Okay, so they really aren't full of movement. But they do give you a sneak peek into the excitement in Addison's life; her tummy-time mat.
Tonight, Kyle and I are attending the Winter Jam concert at the Bi-Lo center. Some of my favorite artists (i.e. NewSong, Newsboys, TobyMac, ZOEgirl, Hawk Nelson & Krystal Meyers) are scheduled to perform. This is definitely more my kind of entertainment. On April 6 Casting Crowns will be in town, and you bet I'll be getting seats. And I hear Tim and Faith will be coming to Greenville around the same time; wow, April is going to be overwhelming!

I love my baby Einstein mat.

I can even take time out to pose
for pictures during tummy-time.

You can't see him, but my daddy
is hilarious!

I look so tiny compared to Dave.

Breighton is pooped after
Dave's visit.
~Jaime



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home