Somebody Pinch Me
Ok, so I have been made aware that it doesn't take much to get a new mom excited. But I feel like a kid at Christmas. I woke up to an unexpected gift this morning; Addison slept for 10.5 hours. Yes, that's right...10.5 hours! And she might have gone back to sleep, but I wanted to snuggle some with her. Her daddy read her a few books last night, she ate, had a bath, was dressed, placed in her sleep sac, given a kiss, and then placed in her portable crib (which is in our room) at 8 pm. She fussed but was asleep in about a minute.
And as a parent, having your child in bed by 8 or so is a blessing. Kyle and I got to watch American Idol, both episodes of Scrubs, and Boston Legal. It's so nice to have our own time. I just can't say enough about schedules and how important they are to children's health and well-being. I just pray we are blessed with this present every night.
~Jaime



1 Comments:
Ooh! 10.5 hours. What a dream. Hope it keeps up!
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home