Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

March 16, 2006

Some Random Shots of Our Life

Here are some of my favorite shots from the past few days. I couldn't figure out where to put them, so I just dedicated a post to these cute photos. I hope you ooh and aah (and giggle) like I did.





But mommy, I
know I put my
hand in it, but I
don't want to
make the ducky
dance.










Since mommy
and daddy are
getting me on a
schedule, my
body is running
more like a
clock...so it's
time for me to
go to sleeeep.
*Daddy isn't
mad; he's just
really into his
show and wasn't
prepared for
a photo.





And since Laney has
Pinkie the bear,
I have Pinkly
the dog. I hope
mommy sends this
with me to daycare.














This is mommy's new
favorite photo. Does
it look like my hair
is Auburn? It's
possible: great-
grandmomma Fisher
had Auburn hair, and
Aunt Shannie has red
hair.






~Jaime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home