Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

March 13, 2006

Sorry it's Been Awhile. We were Busy.

Sorry it has been so long since I added a post. We have been rather busy this past week. Addison was accepted into the Mauldin Montessori program, and will start at the end of this month. Mauldin Montessori was where I went from the ages of 3-6. Leaving my baby will be very hard. But in order to be a full-time student with the intent on finishing my degree, I won't be able to stay at home with her.
We also went to the mountains with Grandmomma Fisher last week...so those pictures are going to be in the next blog. Some of the upcoming blogs will be random, but I couldn't leave them out. Enjoy Addison's discovery of her toes.









Oops, I thought no
one was looking.





















I don't care what
anyone says, toes
are yummy!











~Jaime

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I LOVE these pictures!
Aunt Karen

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home