Sundays
We had fun today. We went to church; Addison stayed in the nursery; and we ate lunch with Granddaddy Fisher. Sundays are great family days for us. I can't wait till next Sunday.

We're going to church! YEAH!
Don't you love my outfit?
Daddy picked it out.

Daddy and mommy woke
me up to take me home.
I am so upset! I was
sleeping so well in the
nursery, thanks to Jeannie;
she's my buddy.

Granddaddy Fisher is so
funny! Or it could be because
he is funny looking. :p
~Jaime



2 Comments:
Addison,
You tell your Daddy he has such cute taste & you looked adorable in your church going outfit!!
Lots of Love-
Auntie Dawn
I love that first picture! She looks just like you, Jaime!
I love tights on little girls- although Riley doesn't really care for them anymore!
Love the pics!
~Lisa and Riley
Post a Comment
<< Home