Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

February 20, 2006

Hangin' with the Girls!

Since it was Presidents' Day, Shannon, Kayla, and Madyson had the day off. Taking advantage of their time here, we decided to actually go out to eat and do a little shopping. We ate at Beef O' Brady's, and boy was it good. The girls experienced the game room and the oh-so-delicious fried oreos. From our late lunch we ventured to Ross and T J Maxx. After a few hours out, we decided to call it a night...but not before I bought Addison her first pair of ski bibs (size 3T), thanks to Aunt Shanny's keen eye. Enjoy the pictures!




Getting ready to order at Beef O' Brady's.












Hanging out at Beef's is SO much fun!
I can't wait to see what we are doing next.













...and I'm spent.












Kayla and Madyson really get into
the pinball machine.








Hey everybody! I'm shopping with
Madyson.










I shopped till I dropped.





~Jaime

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

What's a ski bib? So much to learn....

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww..she looks so cute with that little headband on. I can't wait to come visit soon. I miss you guys & I'm so glad to see that things are going well - I love checking this blog out.
Love - "Aunt" Dawn

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home