More of Owen and Shopping with Addison
Chrissie just sent these pictures out, and I had to share some of my favorites. Owen is such a doll and is already changing in his looks. I can't wait for both, he and Addison, to get older so they can play with each other. But for now we can enjoy how precious and snuggly he looks. Enjoy these pictures of my nephew.

Ah, he looks so cozy.

Simply lounging in his papasan chair.
What a laid back attitude.

I wonder what he is thinking about?

The first family picture!
Here are the latest pictures of Addison. We went shopping (for many hours) tonight, and she was great. I caught her doing some really cute things and wanted to share. Enjoy!

See, I can be good!

Wow, now that's a BIG tv!

Look, my jeans have flowers on them.
Now why can't I eat them?
~Jaime



1 Comments:
Addison is too cute! I love the one of her smiling and the one after bathtime. Laney loves bathtime too. Can't wait until they can meet!
Auntie Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home