Diamond J, a Bathing Beauty, and an Exciting Find
So the Winter Jam didn't go as expected. Kyle and I arrived at the event 30 minutes prior to showtime. At this point, we barely made it into the Bi-Lo center before the doors were shut due to full capacity. There were kids and teens everywhere. After searching for seats (since it was a "first come, first serve" event) and practically elbowing through the commons area for roughly 45 minutes, we decided to avoid any more frustration and just go to dinner. Don't get me wrong: I think it's wonderful that all these people (or hopefully most of them) felt moved by the Spirit enough to celebrate Jesus for a few hours. But with the constant frustration we were encountering and the inevitable reality of standing for hours, our hearts were just heavy. It was a much better idea to spend the evening enjoying each other's company. This event is definitely marketed to teens and the like; last night boasted 14,000 +. Now I know why Casting Crowns sells tickets; and on April 6th, we are there!
While at dinner, we met up with Diamond J (a.k.a. Jason). Conversation with J is always stimulating and endless. His company is such a treat! After dinner, we met up with more friends. Unfortunately, after feeling a little under the weather (it could have been the Buffalo I had eaten earlier), I forgot to take more pictures.
And check-out the awesome purchase we obtained at Target. We had been looking for this rocker since I had spotted it during my pregnancy. Yesterday, Kyle found it at the local store and we scooped it up; we know how rare it is to find one. The elephant matches her room perfectly and could not be any cuter. Well, enough jibber jabber. Enjoy the pics; I personally love the bath time photo!

Ah, Jason and Kyle experience
the awkward moment of "do
we look at the camera, or
do we act like it's not there?"

Isn't this rocker just the cutest?
It fits perfectly with Addison's room.

I LOVE bathtime!

This picture is for Aunt Dalton.
I just love my Octivity Time toy;
I play with it after every bathtime.
**Feel free to post a comment. We'd love to hear your thoughts.**
~Jaime



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home