Thanks for the Gift
Addison is so blessed, as I have been, to have many generations around to watch her grow. Currently, Addison has great, great aunts and uncles. It's such a joy to have those members of the family around...ones that can tell you the history of the family, who have lots of knowledge, and who bring back the nostalgia of the moments you remember from long ago. Anyways, these photos are of Addison modeling (and playing) with a gift from Great, Great Uncle Charles and Great, Great Aunt Faye (whom I hope don't mind the enlongated titles).

Ok, so mommy added this picture in.
Don't I look so cute smiling?

Great, mommy is putting this on the blog.

What will my cousins think?

Too bad I can't read what this says.

Oh, it's a puppet too. Now that's funny!
~Jaime



2 Comments:
Fish-
You are so on top of this blogging thing - keep it up though b/c I love checking it out daily to see what's going on with you all & watching the progress of the little one!
Love you all!
Dawn
LOVE the ducky hat!
Post a Comment
<< Home