Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

February 21, 2006

A Walk with Addi

Well today was one of those days. I was extremely exhausted...and I mean extremely. Can I tell you why? Nope. I seem to be averaging about 6 hours of sleep, in a rather continuous manner. But nonetheless, it was an exhausting day. Since it was made apparent to me (via Addison) that there was no way a nap would be in the picture, I decided to call my mom for back-up. She came over, allowed me time to take a shower, and went for a walk with Addison, Breighton, and me. Since I was in such a sulky mood, I had made no attempt to thank God for the absolutely beautiful day He had given us. Once outside in the beautiful sunshine and gentle breeze, I definitely said my thank yous.
I think the walk did us all well. It's so easy to sit inside for fear that Addison might pitch a fit. But lately I have realized that she needs to get out just as much as I do, Breighton included. We all need Serotonin boosts. So anyways, we had a lovely walk; I can't wait to take another.






Walking with the girls.
Boy is it sunny!




















This was so much fun; what a
nice day!











~Jaime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home