The Baby Whisperer
We didn't forget about you, Dave. Dave has a new nickname around our house, The Baby Whisperer. (His former name was The Dog Whisperer; Breighton LOVES Dave.) As long as Dave walked around or simply played with Addison, she was happy. Dave even went as far to say that he loves babies and would be available to babysit anytime. Not sure if he knows what he is in for, but the gesture was so sweet. Janie, you've got a good man on your hands!
Another mention goes to James. On Saturday, Kyle and I were in a bind on who could watch Addison. I had to finish some business up at the Reserve center and Kyle had to do the same with our tax guy. We couldn't get ahold of my mom and didn't think anyone else would be able to drop everything, come to our house, and watch Addison. Luckily, James was over at our house and took the challenge. He said she slept the entire time we were gone, and even commented that she had been really good throughout the day. Now James has seen Addison through all her stages, so the compliment wasn't taken lightly. Thanks for your time, Uncle James.

Uncle Dave, you could probably
hold me in one hand. I am so
little.

Yep, that's right. I am
nursing on Uncle Dave's
arm.

Ah, my favorite toys with
one of my favorite guys.
~Jaime



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home