Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

March 13, 2006

In the Mountains

We (Addison and I) spent a few days with my mom in Cashiers, NC. She had a timeshare and needed some company. The trip out of the house did us both well. On our last day there, I caught some cute pictures of Addison and the ducks and geese. Enjoy!
*A little side note: a woman came up to Addison while she was looking at the ducks. She asked her what her name was and she replied, "Aaaa". The woman actually thought she knew her name. What a brilliant 4-month old! :p



I love looking at the ducks.
Now, I know my daddy will look
at this picture and ask Are
those Spearman (Grandmomma
Browning's maiden name) or Fisher
ears?







These are the poor ducks I
had to sneak food to. The
geese wouldn't let them eat.









If Grandmomma Fisher wasn't
holding me, I would be in the
water with the ducks. That looks
like so much fun!








My first rattle! Or should I
say, the first rattle I have
shown any interest in.










It was nice to get away
and play without any
interference from Breighton.





~Jaime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home