Rice Cereal
Well, I so thought Addison would gobble down the rice cereal we provided her. I kinda thought she would eat the cereal, and look at me with thankful eyes, as if to say I have so been waiting for this moment, real food. Wrong! She was not impressed. In fact, she seemed rather turned off.
So after her "traumatic" experience with rice cereal, we gave her a bottle of formula. Allow me to add that she had a bottle of formula about 1.5 hours earlier. So, she was full. Anyways, enjoy the pictures and video. Again, she's dramatic like her daddy.
Watch: Addison's first experience with rice cereal

Too much formula,
so so sleepy.

Check out my
belly, post 2
bottles of
formula.
~Jaime



1 Comments:
Riley never really cared for the cereal- she could take it or leave it. I ended up mixing a little bit of veggies- some carrot or green bean- and she liked it much better. I know you probably don't want to go right to the veggies- but maybe she needs a little flavor. Have you tried the rice cereal- it is pretty yucky!! But Riley likes LOTS of flavor in things- maybe Addi is the same.
Post a Comment
<< Home