Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

April 18, 2006

Stomach Bugs, Stomach Bugs Everywhere

Well our family is suffering through a rather annoying stomach-bug. Addison had it on Friday, which included lots of projectile vomiting...lots. But like the true pro that she is, she managed to keep it all together for her photo-shoot at Wal-Mart. But shortly after (and after we removed her dress), she graced the Wal-Mart entrance. Poor Grandmomma F had to clean it up.

I have had a mild case on-and-off for a few days. However, it has hit Kyle like a train wreck. He even went to bed early last night; now that's sick! I'm not sure if he is gonna make it in to work today; this bug has a way of surprising you at the last minute.

I have a big exam tomorrow, and am nervous about our home situation. It's not exactly the best environment to concentrate. My back-up (grandmomma F) is even sick; yes, she got the bug, too. Anyways, I'm sure we'll figure out what to do...we always do.

Until next time, enjoy some pics of Addison this morning.







I love videos
with babies on
them.













What's Up,
Ma? (that's
what my
cousin Brian
always says)







~Jaime

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you all get to feeling better real soon. I noticed that you posted this message & pics @ 5:30 or so this morning - getting an early start, huh?? Just kidding!! I guess you gotta do what you gotta do?? Talk to you soon. Lots of Love.
Dawn

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home