Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

March 31, 2006

The Ledford's Baby

Well, Neely has been updating all her friends and family on their latest arrival...a new home! Brad and Neely have been nurturing their bundle of joy and are eagerly awaiting it's completion. Anyways, I thought I would show it off a little. I LOVE their floor plan; it's definitely one I could see myself choosing.








It's come a
long way. I
can't wait to
see it completed.








Here, Brad does
his best
interpretation
of Vanna
White, while
showcasing some
windows. Man,
that modeling
background
really comes in
handy. Isn't he
so cute?







Skittles and
Ally look
around and
wonder, where
are we gonna
sleep?








Here Neely
poses with
a board from
the house. I
say pose
because we
know how this
picture came
about: Brad,
take my picture
while I hold a
piece of wood.



~Jaime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home