Jaime's Blog
Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...
“A man can no more diminish God’s glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell.” ~C.S. Lewis
"God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable than an empire can rise without His aid?" -Benjamin Franklin
"Most of us have enough religion to make us religious, but few of us have enough religion to set us free." ~John Calvin






2 Comments:
Oh, my gosh- she looks JUST like you in the second pic (the close-up). Wow!
Glad things are going better. It is good that she is excited- I think she will really like it there. It will take some adjusting, for mommy and Addison, but you guys will be fine. I was a total mess- I told you before- it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do- but it was the best thing for our family, and for Riley, too. I really believe that.
Fish-
She is so cute & I'm glad to hear that things are going well with her being in school. I have really enjoyed reading your posts lately -very inspirational - even to someone like me, who doesn't have kids - but wants to sometime in the near future. It definitely re-assures me that it can be done even with the most hectic of lives.
Love you guys!
Dawn
Post a Comment
<< Home