Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

March 23, 2006

Words I can Trust

Such a cute night. I had gotten home from Bible study and was preparing Addison for bed. We were behind, and I was feeling a little bit of pressure; I know consistency is so important with babies. I started reading Addison her barrage of books, when Kyle asked, do you want me to read to her? I was so tickled. Of course he could read to her. All I could think was, how blessed Addison is to have an active dad in her life. Someone who cherishes her excited gasps when she sees the books in front of her. It was very heart-warming.

Parenting can be overwhelming, and even more so when I think about raising her up in Christ (Proverbs 22:6, Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it). But God gives me reassurance all the time. In my Bible study last night, I was reminded (through someone else's story) that God will never give us more than we are able to handle. A verse I liken to this is Joshua 2:9, which says: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. And God provides moments of reassurance, like last night. He let me know that things are gonna work out, it's just in His plan and in His time that they will do so.

Anyways, enjoy the cute pictures of Addison and her daddy.







My daddy is
SO funny! I
can't wait till
he gives me
real keys to
my own car.














Baby animals
are so cute.
Thanks, Madyson,
for such a neat
book.


















Wow, there is a
book all about
feet. Could this
be anymore
perfect?








~Jaime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home