Happy Birthday Grandmomma Fisher!
Well, it was my mom's birthday this past Monday. So, my sister (Lauren) thought it would be nice to have a celebratory dinner/get-together last night, since her family would be in town. We had a good turn out, which even included Granddaddy and Grandmomma B. Aunt Shanny and her family were unable to make it, but sent their love ahead of time; they actually gave mom her birthday present on her birthday! Anyways, enjoy the pictures that follow. And I won't tell you how old my mom turned, but I will say she is now eligible for social security. Your welcome, mom! :p

Ah, the smile of
another year added
to her age!
Happy Birthday
Grandmomma Fisher!

So you're the
Uncle Jeff I've
been hearing about?
You make a comfy seat.

Oh, and you have
tasty hands, too!

Hannah shows Addi's
Grandmomma B her
new birthday present.
Hannah will be 5 in April.

Hannah read to me.
She really makes the
dog barking part believable.
*There is one more picture to add, but this post won't allow it. So check it out on the next post.
~Jaime



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home