Happy Easter!
He is Risen! Hallelujah! What a day to celebrate! I'll post Easter day pictures later...
Well, we tried conducting our own baby-photo shoot with Addison. As you will see below, it did not fair too well. I tried placing the photos in order of how we shot them. We took 35 shots, and none were that great. Plus, the dress Addison is wearing is fairly big on her. Her Great-Grandmomma Helen sent that to her from Texas. Assuming she would be in the 6-9 month category by Easter, it would make sense to send that size. Well, Addison is rather petite (in a long sort of way), and fits just right in the 3-6 month category still. But we love you, Great-Grandmomma Helen, for thinking of her! I hope these pictures, at least, make you feel like you got your monies worth.
We ended up purchasing a yellow eyelet dress for her from Children's Place. It was only $8, and fit her great. We got her pictures done at Wal-Mart on Friday, and are waiting for their return in 3-weeks. Being novice parents, we had no idea it took 3-weeks to get them back. But nonetheless, I'm sure everyone will find them cute enough to forgive us.
Anyways, enjoy the dramatics of Addison...she's just like her daddy.

Must eat dress!

Oh, you want
me to pose?

Mommy, the
lamb is too
much.

Why me?

Oh, the
humanity!
~Jaime



1 Comments:
Oh, just too funny! I did the same thing when I took Laney to Wal-mart on Valentine's day, expecting to leave with photos.... I was SO disappointed about having to wait 3 weeks. FYI Sears did a great job with Laney's pics and if you're impatient, you can pay a little extra to get them right away. We decided to wait but we love the pictures. If you go, join the Smile Saver club. OK, enough PR for Sears!
Love,
Aunt K
Post a Comment
<< Home