Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

April 21, 2006

Stormy Night

Tonight is pretty much a gloomy, tornado-warning filled night. Kyle is currently playing golf in Greenville, and says there is no sign of a storm there. So since he is away, my mom is over helping me with Addison so I can get some housekeeping things in order. Now if you saw my house, you would think it's definitely going to take you longer than one night to get things in order. And I would totally agree. Since I started back to school, our house went from moderately messy to manic messy. You can tell we are just living each day to get through to the next.

Anyways, I got some cute shots of Addison tonight...along with our neighbor, Josh. Addison is always mesmerized by Josh. He has so much energy and is full of life. Actually, we find him rather mesmerizing, too.







Look I am a
big girl!



















Ok, so I don't
like big girl water.















Mommy's new
favorite photo.













Here I am with
my buddy,
Josh. Mommy
says he's
destined to be
the president
some day.







~Jaime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home