Our First Swim
Well, it was Addison's and Owen's first time swimming yesterday. And we had SO much fun!! It was quite shocking how well they did. They both seemed to like the pool, and didn't mind that the first few minutes in were quite cool.
Anyways, I have so many pictures to post. These are from Aunt Chrissie's camera. I will download ours tonight, and see if there are any other cute action shots (well, as much action as you can get from a 4- and a 6.5-month-old).
Ah, sothis is
what it's
like to be
an adult.
Mommy
and Daddy
make it look
so hard.

Ok Owen,
this is
how you
make it
squeak.

Oh, Aunt
Chrissie you
are SO funny.

Now, how
did Addison
make this
thing squeak?

Mom, Owen
has one of
my frogs!

And here is
my alter-ego,
Starving
Addison.
Maybe ifI put my
hands in
my mouth,
mommy will
give me
another
teething cookie.

Daddy, floating
makes me SO
sleepy.



1 Comments:
Oh, what great pictures! I'm so glad Addison enjoyed the pool. :) Hey, what's a teething cookie???
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home