Videos from This Weekend
Pictures are coming soon for this weekend. For now, please enjoy the videos. I got some really cute shots of Addison's personality.
The last two videos are rather long (approx. 2 mins. each), but are so cute. Again, I hope to get photos up shortly; they were just too much for one blog to hold.
Video: Watch Addison coo at Aunt Lauren
Video: Watch Addison's silly "ape" crawl on the hard wood floor (sorry, this one is kind of dark)
Video: Watch Addison take a bath in the sink while she discovers treasures and puts on a show for the family
Video: Watch Addison's first ride in a stationary, motorized car



2 Comments:
Super cute is right! I love the ape crawl and the bath video! We'll have to get Addison and Laney together soon.
Aunt Karen :)
Great videos. . .hope you are enjoying your break and getting some much needed rest!
Miss ya,
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home