Fun At Home
I won't commentate much, since all you guys want to do is look at Addi pictures. This past month has been a whirlwind, and Addison has grown leaps and bounds. We are baffled at her progression. She has taken a few steps here and there...but not without a nudge from her parents. Anyway, she is becoming a little girl, and I am heartbroken. But we enjoy everyday with her. She is constantly surprising us, and is well on her way to to her career in comedy.

This doll-
house is
fabulous.

I am SO
a big girl
now.

What an
awesome toy,
daddy.

Something
this cool
must taste
great.

... maybe
not.

And I
finally
made it
into my
big girl
shoes...
yes, these
are 4s.
Labels: Fun Time at Home



1 Comments:
The doll house IS cute! Love the guitar pictures too. So, you have moved to Blogger beta? What's the difference -- do you like it?
Can't believe we are just a few days away from Addi's first birthday! Where did the year go?
Post a Comment
<< Home