Some of the Latest Photos and Video of Addison
Well, we sure have had fun with Addison lately. Again, she just makes us laugh all the time. She's our little funny girl. It's been really hard going to school everyday when I really just want to stay home and spend the time with her. And when I say hard, I mean really, really hard. But thankfully I only have 1.5 weeks left of school. Then I'll get a nice, long break before my next quarter.
Anyway, enjoy some of our latest photos and video of Addison. The video is a little dark and full of Breighton (she loves the camera). And sorry for the mess. I hope its not too distracting. Since Addison's birthday, her toy box runneth over. Not that we (or Addison, for that matter) are complaining; we just aren't sure how to control the chaos.
Next post will involve our Christmas lights. We upped the ante this year, and I am SO excited. Kyle got me a surprise tonight, and I can't wait to show it to you guys. When you see it, I know you'll think oh, that's SO Jaime.
**By the way, Addison had her one-year check-up on the 1st. She is still in the 30th percentile for weight (20.1 lbs). But shes back in the 90th for height (30.5 inches)...and check this out, she's in the 75th for head (no idea what that # was). Hahahahaha! She sure does have toddler head. None of the toboggans for 12 months fit her. Which is ironic to her size. Most 12-month outfits tend to be big on her. We are buying the toddler toboggans and she is certainly filling them out. Oh well, it looks like she got her mommy's curse...the BIG head. She can be my mini-me candy apple.

Now, this isn't what you
do with chairs?

Why does mommy
keep saying that's
not a jungle gym?

Um, I was just
sitting here...

Probably the only
picture taken on
Thanksgiving...but a cute
one, cuddling with cousin
Bradley.

Yeah, Legos!

You mean you have
to shake these things?

This is my Olivia Newton
John wear.

What do you mean,
lipstick goes on
your lips?

Kiss the baby.
(or smother it, we
can't decide)
Video: Watch Addison giggle, dance, and play on her toy chair
Video: Watch Addison play on her toy chair



2 Comments:
Love the head-bobbing in the first video! :) So, what's the present? Stop over so I can see it.
Yes, Addison loves to head-bang these days. Although, she doesn't quite understand how to properly do so. :)
The present is part of our Christmas lights. I hope to get those up tonight. Don't worry, the item won't be a shocker when you see it. It's just so unusual...and me!
~J
Post a Comment
<< Home