Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

January 7, 2008

The Big Chair

So we haven't posted any new photos of Addi Fay. Christmas was a flash for us. We had so many things going on, I can't even remember where and when it all happened. Addison racked up on the presents...of course!!! So much that we had to remove all her toys from downstairs, to make room for her new stuff.
Anyway, below is one of Addison's favorite toys from her Christmas smorgasbord. She calls this her "big chair". She loves it. Actually, we have to hold this chair ransom when she acts ugly. That usually works. But she sits in it and watches tv, drinks her morning milk, and has even called her grandmomma on the phone while sitting in the chair.
By the way, thanks Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Brian for the great gift. You couldn't have picked a better toy.
I love my Big Chair!!

She likes to sit her baby in front of her. And if you ask her what she's doing, she'll say "I make train with baby".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Blue's Clues chair and she looks great in it!!
Lauren

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home