Recent Addison Pictures
Ok, so I'm sure some of you would like to see what Addison looks like lately. Well, here are a few pictures. She's quite the handful and full of hilarious comments.
One of our favorite (although sometimes annoying) comment is I no be ashamed. Apparently one of the older teachers at Montessori tells the kids this when they have done something wrong. So every time we correct Addison (by telling her no, etc), she responds with that comment. It's quite funny to see her stand-up for herself so adamantly.
This is
after attending
a reading of
The Cat in
The Hat at
Greenville
Tech. She
LOVED it.
Of course,
she loves
books.
I wanted
to showcase
Addi's shirt.
It was her
daddy's
shirt when
he was her
age. (don't
focus on
the mess)
Addison's
number one
sucker...
her
grandmomma.
shhh...baby's
sleeping



1 Comments:
So cute. Thanks for posting new pics! Love that she has her daddy's shirt!
Post a Comment
<< Home