I Think We are Over the Funk
Addison seems to be feeling better now. This morning she woke up sans a fever!! That's huge at our house. She has had a fever (low and high grade) since Sunday.Yesterday she also had her share of juice-like diapers. I'll leave the rest of the details to the imagination. You'll thank me for that.
Last night I went to my church's lady's book club. It consisted of about 8 ladies, 6 from the previous small-group I attended. I don't think I have laughed that much in months. It was so much fun. And the book couldn't be better. I recommend anything by Francine Rivers. I think she is the best author I have ever read. We are currently reviewing the book, A Voice In The Wind; it's part of a trilogy. I have also been given high recommendations to check-out her book, Redeeming Love. I hear it's one of the most beautiful stories every written.
Anyways, enjoy the pics below.

I love
hugging my
buddy.

Hey. I haven't played
with this thing in a while.
I think mommy pulled it
out because Laney was
playing with her's on
her blog.

Look, two
hands!
~Jaime



1 Comments:
I didn't know we had the same toy, Addi!
Love,
Laney
Post a Comment
<< Home