Addi's New Buddy, a Much Needed Adjustment, Funny Noises, and a Cute Class Photo
We had a full day today. Addison and I went to Sherman to meet up with Dr. Power. Her appointment moved from Monday to today. Dr. Power will need to see her again next week, because her lymph nodes in her neck were quite clogged. Since she had some restriction on the right-side of her atlas, she will need to be checked for the same next week. Subluxation-free means that the lymph (and all that nasty mucus) can drain and work it's way out of her system. So next Wednesday, we'll be there.
While we were at Sherman, we met up with Laney, Aunt Karen, and Aunt Lisa. Laney and Addison were so cute together. I have video of them below. We just giggled at how they tried so hard to play with each other, but being 5- and 7-months-old, it was quite awkward.
And a few days ago, Addison started growling. We really have no idea where it came from...but some have their speculations (i.e. Breighton). Anyways, check out the video showcasing her noises.
And the final picture at the bottom is Addison's class picture. I had no idea they had class pictures for infants. I think it is just precious. And now everyone can see the notorious Mrs. Mary, the lady we constantly talk about (i.e. "let's show so-n-so what Mrs. Mary taught you"). Addison just adores Mrs. Mary, and I have an inkling that the feeling is mutual. She is like another grandmother to Addison. Just to note: Thomas and Christopher have now moved out of the class; by the age of one, Montessori likes for the children to move on to the next grade level.
video: Watch Addison and Laney meet
video: Growlin', Coughin', and Tootin'

Hey, your
head is as
big as mine.

Hey, your
Kentucky
waterfall is
on top of
your head.

Dr. Power made
sure my head
was on straight.
Ha! Ha! I just
love that
chiropractic joke.

This is my
class. And
I love Mrs.
Mary.
(l-r: Violet,
Mrs. Mary,
me, Thomas,
Abayhya, Christopher,
and Nicolie)



1 Comments:
Addi, we had so much fun meeting you today!
Laney and Aunt Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home