Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

June 5, 2006

More Pool Pics

Here are some more cute pics....







Them's fightin'
words...














Why won't
you come
out of there?

















Ba, ba, ba














Man, this
girl won't
stop
talking.











Mommy, I
think the frogs
are teasing me.















Um, did
they leave
me alone
out here?

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I think Laney has the same pink sunglasses -- did you get them at Target?
Aunt K

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you come up with such good comment's for all the pictures? You capture the moment in word's every time!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know why i chose Anonymous with my first two comments. And another thing how do I set my self up as a blogger?

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Addison has become quite the lady of leisure... She does it well... :)

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home