Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

June 8, 2006

Daddy Did It Again

I can't leave these two alone for long. They are complete goofballs when they are together. Check out what I caught them doing last night.








Mommy, can
I keep my
hair like this?










Eh, it's not so
bad looking like
a cartoon character
(i.e. the villain off
The Incredibles).















It's official. Addison
has a tooth. It's on
her bottom left, and
about to break
through. Another
chapter in her life
is about to unfold.
Can't wait to share
it with you all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Way to go Addison! Soon you will have lots of chompers and you will have so much fun! I am sure Mommy has all kinds of foods she wants you to try- just stay away from those veggies. . . .!!!
(Just kidding Jaime!)

Aunt Lisa

7:33 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Love the hair! And congrats, Addi, on your tooth (or "toopher" as we call it!). Jaime, I bet you're glad she's drinking from a bottle now, LOL.
Aunt Karen

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair, Addison! I knew you would be a woman of style and fashion! It's in your genes!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home