Addison's New Bathtime Episodes
Addison is experiencing a new way of bathing, sitting up. It is so much fun to watch her sit like a little girl. But it's pretty sad to see her growing so fast. I really would like to freeze time, and enjoy every minute of this stage. But God doesn't work that way, and for good reason; I'm sure He has great things in mind for Addison. Anyways, enjoy some cute bath pictures and video.
Video: Watch Addison splash her feet in the tub.
Video: Watch Breighton's antics and Addison's attempt to take attention from Breighton.

I don't know
what they
say about frog
legs, but frog
feet are yummy.

mmm..
frog butt.



2 Comments:
Oh Jaime, Addison is SOOOOO cute! Love the videos. I was thinking about moving Laney to the big tub too, but I don't know if it's too soon. We have one of those sit-up things but I haven't figured out how it works (Zach's cousin gave us theirs so I don't have the instructions!). How is Addi doing with sitting up?
It's ok addi, Andrew is on tape with some duck butt in his mouth. It happens.
Post a Comment
<< Home