Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

June 9, 2006

What a Surprise!

Well, we were surprised last night to find that Addison had gained roughly 2 lbs in one month. According to my amateur weighing skills, she is now 17 lbs. We knew she was getting bigger by leaps and bounds, but we had no idea it was THAT much. And to credit this "informal" weight, my calculations on our scales at home have been pretty close to the "professional" weighings at the doctor's office. Anyways, I just wanted to share.

Check out the pictures below. These are Addison's first pair of overalls, thanks to Mrs. Decker (Aunt Neely's mom). They are actually 12-months...so again, it was a surprise that they fit. Anyways, we simply love these cute overalls. And she got several compliments on them. Thanks Mrs. D!










Wearing overalls is
so much fun!
















Wait, I got it...
I got it...I'm gonna
start saying hey yall!
That's what you say
when you wear overalls.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- 2lbs in a month??!! Way to go Addison! Can't wait to see her on Monday!

Aunt Lisa

12:53 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yay Addi! Wonder if Laney is 17 pounds yet? Love the pink overalls.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's geeting so big! Adianne did the same thing and jumped from a 6-9 mo to almost an 18 months size when it got warm out. I attribute her growth to eating like Aunt Jaime! She still does this. The child often eats more than I do at a sitting.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home