Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

December 5, 2006

My Walking Wobbler

Hey guys. I was gonna post Christmas pictures tonight. BUT I thought of something more exciting. Well, actually, something more exciting presented itself. Addison walked.

Well, she's been taking some steps here and there...but only with manipulation or persuasion. This time, she wanted to walk. Now, this isn't her preferred mode of mobility (see video 3). But we are very excited that she was motivated to walk. This is big for Addison.

And even though I'm excited, it's another reminder that my little girl is growing up. Ugh, I wish those thoughts didn't hurt so much. Anyway, enjoy the video and CUTE picture.







Mommy's new
favorite photo.














**Note: All videos are relatively short (approx. 30 sec).


Video: Watch Addison walk

Video: Watch Addison walk some more

Video: A small break from walking

Video: A little more walking

Video: Promise, it's the last one

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

She's looking pretty steady on those feet, if you ask me. :)
Aunt Karen

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, If I had known that food in the hands was the best way to encourage focus, I would have done that a long time ago with the older boys. Addison might have to walk to weight watchers when she is older at this rate. haha

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last comment was from Aunt Lauren

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home