Jaime's Blog

Praying to be shaped and molded by His grace...

May 18, 2008

Mother's Day & a Happy 5th Anniversary!

Here are a few pictures from our Mother's Day events:




We took
grandmomma
to dinner at
P F Changs, the
Wednesday
evening before
Mother's Day.












Two fair
skinned
people
fade
when the
light is too
bright
outside.



Here is my Mother's Day "homemade"present from Addi. She made both of these at school.






























I even got a
sweet
handpainted
potted plant.






Addi also got me this (I LOVE it!):





















It's Our 5th Anniversary!!



Every year Kyle
buys flowers from
the same shop that
did our wedding
flowers. And every
year, I'm surprised.
Aren't they
beautiful. He even included
Gerber daisies.



We stayed home
for the occasion, and
made our own pizza.
Kyle grilled the pizza.
It was very good.
And since we were
having "a party", Addi
wanted to dress-up
for the occasion.
Doesn't she look
like a beautiful
little hippie?

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Happy anniversary! Zach usually has blue delphinium (used in our wedding) put in with the flowers when he gets them for me. They can be thoughtful, huh? :)

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Addi is getting so big. She is getting more beautiful each time I see her, if that is possible.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home