Fun at the Zoo
Well, the zoo was fun. I can actually say it's grown quite a bit since I have visited it last (some years ago). All the kids did well. Riley got frightened at a few of the animal exhibits; but then again, I was afraid of some myself. And the babies were none the wiser about what was going on. I think they were more interested in all the kids running around; there were tons of kiddie camps there.

Here's the
Elephant.
He actually
came in for
his close-up.

This was Addison's reaction
to the elephant. She's gonna
be hard to entertain.

Riley and Lisa check
out the elephant, too.

This Lemur was hillarious.
It looks like a cast member
from Madagascar.

The lions were
quite playful
with each other.
I think it was
that time of
season.

Here is the
newest
feature to the
zoo, Bob. Bob
is the new
baby orangutan.

We were sitting
in front of the
birds, and Addi
and Laney
seemed to enjoy
them.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home